Since the awareness of my pregnancy, I haven’t worn much makeup. If I do, then it isn’t a full face and is usually on the “no makeup” makeup tip. When it’s blistering hot (okay, I exaggerated) and you’re carrying around an extra 15-20 pounds, you’re not really concerned about being beat for the gawds.
I had a baby shower to attend, so I was going to do my usual simple look of creating my own B.B. Cream, filling in my sparse brows, mascara, a little highlight under the eyes and lipgloss. However, at the last minute, I felt the urge to go all out. So, I created a soft pink cut crease look with mainly drugstore products. I love a good dupe that does the job just as good as the department store product. Catch the product details after the break:
- Primer: Becca Ever-Matte Poreless Primer
- Lotion: MAC Strobe Cream
- Foundation: Dior 060
- Concealer: MAC Pro Conceal in NC40
- Setting Powder: Laura Mercier Loose Powder mixed with Ben Nye Banana Powder
- Highlight: MAC Mineralized Skin Finish in Gold Deposit
- Contour: Covergirl True Blend mixed with L’Oréal True Match foundation powders
- Blending Powder: MAC Studio Fix in NC45
- Setting Spray: Urban Decay All Nighter
- Pencil: Sally Girl
- Highlight: MAC Pro Conceal in NC40
- Primer: (same as above) for my oily skin and MAC Soft Ochre to help eyeshadow stick
- Eyeshadows: Coastal Scents (Rosy Pink in crease up to just below brow bone, Cinnamon Stone in crease, Chocolatier in crease for depth, Light Pink on lid and Deep Roast on outer V)
- Eyeliner: ELF in Black
- Eyelashes: SheBlinx
- Eyelash Glue: DUO
- Moisturizer: Nivea
- Lip liner: MAC Cork
- Lipstick: Nicka K Maroon and NYX Push Up
Let me know what you think about this look!
3 thoughts on “Makeup Of The Day: Soft Pink Cut Crease”
Beautiful, love the lippp ! 😍 you just inspired me to go grab the cork pencil.
Thank you so much! It’s my favorite brown girl lip pencil.