Hi, I am Netra and I am thrilled that you stopped by and stayed to read this About page. In all honesty, how often do we read this section? So, let’s shake this up and make it interesting!
So, what should you expect from this blog? Almost E V E R Y T H I N G ! I am yet another millennial with restless energy, but I seek to release that energy via creative outlets, my newfound spirituality and delivering my candid perspective on the world that is happening around me. I believe that living a life with “no holds barred” is what keeps me optimistic and regret free!
- I began my Vegan journey on 1/1/2017 and it has given me nothing short of renewed life!
- I am an ATLien by way of Decatur (where its greater), GA.
- I have already lived two short lives:
- I initially went to college for Culinary Arts with a concentration in Baking and Pastry. Don’t forget to check back for delicious vegan desserts in the store for purchase.
- I transitioned into Makeup Artistry for a few years, but ultimately decided that my life’s purpose extended far beyond that as well. However, it never left me; check out the Beauty section for more!
- I am an introvert that everyone believes is an extrovert.